From criteria like the use and dimension of the buildings, functionality, required energy efficiency, implementation costs, return of investment and regulatory compliance; the facilities department in PGI designs the electromechanical facilities (MEP) – electrical, HVAC, plumbing and sewage, telecommunications – that are more suitable to every building or exterior area.
Affiliates (architects, project and construction managers, civil engineering companies), developers, construction companies and operators are the final clients of PGI’s facilities engineering services:
- Preliminary designs and facilities studies
- Basic facilities projects
- Executive facilities projects
- Tender for facilities works
- Facilities project management
- Facilities site management
- Facilities legalisation projects, environmental and fire protection activity licenses, either in accordance with the corresponding city hall or competent authority.